Society Suitu cultural heritage was founded in 2013.
Members who are important to preserve the historical values of the cultural heritage of the Suits have united in it. Therefore, the basic objectives of the association are:
- To promote the research, restoration, and preservation of the cultural and historical heritage of the Suits for future generations;
- Promote the accessibility of tourism activities and cultural heritage to a wider circle of society;
- Provide information available to the public about the values of cultural and artistic monuments of the Suiti and their importance in the cultural environment of the Suiti;
- Promote the participation of society, including children and young people, in the preservation of cultural heritage;
- To promote lifelong learning activities.
In 2022, the association obtained the status of a public benefit organization.
The registered address of the association:
“Dīķenieki”, Alsunga parish, Kuldīga district, LV – 3306
Registration number: 40008217647
The association started operating in 2014, organizing various events and implementing projects.